শনিবার, ২৮ এপ্রিল, ২০১৮

thumbnail

Best Amazing Happy Birthday SMS, Wishes

May ur b'day bring u as much as u happiness
u give to every one who knows u.
happy b'day 2 u..

1 Hug
1 kiss
1 SMS with
1 heart that only 4 u wishing
Very Happy Birthday 2 u
My girl, My girlfriend, My everything, My all

I always wished 4 a spcl frnd who'd b close 2 my hrt it came true when I meet u
on ur spcl day I wish 4 u happy b'day..

May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself.
Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in the heart and leave the rest up to God.
Happy Birthday!

You are my dream in my sleep;
You are my vision in my eye;
You are my smile on my lips;
You are beat of my heart;
You are an angel in my prayer;
You are light of my life;
Happy Birthday, my love!

Mountain, rain or summer heat;
Your Love is the reason why I breathe.
Tell me dear what is sweet?
Is that you or your heartbeats?
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Wishing u all the great things in lyf hope this day
will bring u an extra share of all that makes u the happiest
Happy b'day...

SEE MORE LATEST BIRTHDAY SMS

Happy Birthday SMS
Happy Birthday Hindi SMS
Happy Birthday Wishes SMS
Happy Birthday Wishes
Best Birthday Status
Romantic Birthday Status, Wishes and Message
18th Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday Wishes in Punjabi
Tamil Birthday Status
Nepali Birthday SMS
Pakistani Birthday SMS
Punjabi Birthday SMS

blow out the candels play the music sing and dance wish a way u r the superstar of the day
happy b'day...

sweethrt u r so butiful, my luv 4 u will always b true
here is a wish 4 my darling may all ur wish cm true
i wish u a cute happy b'day with lots of luvs hugs nd kissess
frm a hrt that beats just 4 u....

I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy..
happy b'day...

My girl, my girlfriend, My dollu, my mollu, my sweetu, my lovu, my angel, my jaan, my jaanu, my jaana, my soni, my shona, my LOVE, my life, happy birthday

Your smile, ur touch, D way U love me
I never knew...until U
What a relationship could be.
So I celebrate you.
my love, My life
H@PpY bIrThD@Y.....

Hrt 2 hrt talks wishpering those sweet things
nd ur smile tht say..u love me...sweethrt Im so happy we found each other
happy b'day my love nd my sweeti..

suraj roshni le kr aya
chidiyo ne gana gaya
phulo ne has has k bola
mubarak ho tmhara janm din aya..

I hope that 4 every candel on ur cake
u get a wonderful surprise..

sending u a b'day wish
wraped with all my love
have a very happy b'day...

may each nd every passing yr brings u wisdm peace and cheer
wish ur b'day will b as sweet as chocolate
happy b'day sweethrt.....

b'day r happy events tyms when dreams cm true..
so dream a gud dream
its just might wrk 4 u...have a happy b'day celebration
wish u a cute happy b'day...

Wish u a thousand tyms happy return of this spcl day...My Girl...My Girlfriend

seding u wrm wishesh frm the bottom of hrt close 2 where u r..happy b'day...

u mean everything 2 mean I love u..
sweethrt wishing u a b'day as beautiful as u..

Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua,
Ikk Baar Jo Mil Jayein Hum, Honge Na Kabhie Judaa
Saath Denge Jeevan Bhar Ka, Yeh Hai Hamara Wada
Jaan Luta Denge Tujhpe, Hai Yeh Apna Iraada...........birthday sms for girlfriend in hindi

Let your girlfriend know your love for her deep and true send web best ever - birthday sms for girlfriend, happy birthday sms for girlfriend. Let show your romantic side to your girl sharing romantic birthday sms for girlfriend. Enjoy fresh and lovely messages for lover. Sure visit website next time we are adding latest, new text messages daily.

SEE MORE AMAZING BIRTHDAY SMS

Birthday Status For Girlfriend
Birthday Status For Boyfriend
Dad Birthday Status Messages
Birthday Status & Short Messages
Birthday Status For Daughter
Birthday Status For Son
Happy Birthday Mother Messages
Happy Birthday wishes for GirlFriend/BoyFriend


Dear Sweetheart,
On your birthday, I am thinking about the best gift I could choose for you. Would it be a wet kiss, a loving hug or a red rose?
Please take your pick or you can even have them all.
Have a memorable Birthday!

Birthday candles, birthday cake, Birthday song, and presents, too...Lots of birthday wishes For the birthday girl, thats you!

On Dis wonderfull day beautifull moon of pure love.
appared to be my gift..my present..my future u..
I m very thankful 4 all the joy u bring into my life..
happy b'day my sweeti nd my love..

You are gorgeous, glamorous, gracious, generous,
genius gentle, sweet, smart, sweet-natured, soft-hearted girl
HappY HappY BirthdaY and Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to Pricess of my Little Heart.

Mountain, rain or summer heat;
Your friendship is the reason why I breathe.
Tell me dear what is sweet?
Is that you or your heartbeats?
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! ``$`` best birthday quotes ever | best birthday msgs``$``

Happy birthday my True Love


Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colours paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed.

Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world dear. Happy birthday to you. Have fun.

When nothing goes right, i go to you. You're my go to person at every hour. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to my idiot friend who is still a kid at heart. Lots of happy returns of the day.


Nothing can be as joyous as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so far. Happy birthday friend, you are loved.

A friend is someone who always has your back, no matter what. Happy birthday friend, i have yours.

Finding someone perfect isnt friendship, embracing their imperfections and still being their friend is one. Happy birthday dear.

Happy birthday friend, lets continue doing all the stupid things we do together for life.

If i could gift you anything, i would gift you the ability to see yourself through the eyes of others. Happy birthday champ.

Happy birthday, we grew up together doing crazy things and now its time to do bigger ones.

Happy birthday, may tjis day brings much joy, happiness and health to you. Enjoy.

Happy birthday dear, may this day comes back in your life for a thousand more years.

Having you as my friend is a privilage to me. Happy birthday. You are precious.

Never think you are alone, i am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to someone who still waits for his birthday like a child every year. The day is finally here. Have fun.

Happy birthday dear. Your parents must be proud of you. We all love you. Keep working hard.

Happy birthday to you, to the one who never lets a day pass gloomy. You are our party animal. Party hard today.

Happy birthday dear. You have been there in my life as a guiding light. Stay blessed.


People come and go but true friends always stay. Happy birthday lad.

Your birthday is also mine to celebrate. Happy birthday dear. Lets have fun together today.

I learnt the meaning of true friendship from you. Happy birthday my friend. Always going to be there for you.

Your friendship is like oxygen. Cannot live without it. Happy birthday friend.

Happy birthday idiot, may your day be full of surprises and you cut innummerable cakes.

I cannot imagine how cute you would look with all those cake on your face. Happy birthday to you.

Keep Smiling, Be happy, and make all your dream comes true in coming years. Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

It’s your day! Go, Fly, swim, life beyond the expectations, make unconventional happen, wish you a very happy birthday.

This is a very special milestone in the journey called life. Wish God will make this milestone full of joy and happiness.

It comes once in 365 days, yes I am talking about your birthday. Let’s make it BIG for you with good wishes from us.

Birthday is the day when you reborn, let’s celebrate it big, Happy birthday.

It’s the perfect day to take a new resolution for the upcoming New Year in your life. Wish you a promising birthday.

Wish the upcoming year will be one level up in achieving the impossible in your life. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to the most beautiful person I have ever meet on this earth. Happy birthday.

I wish this day will be the most special day of your life after receiving countless good wishes from me. Happy birthday, bro.

Don’t ever change, because you are just amazing the way you are. Happy Birthday my Hero.

Here I am wishing birthday the sweetest and coolest person ever I meet. Have the happiest birthday.

Wish you will have an extraordinary birthday like the most outstanding you are. Happy birthday, dear.

You are an amazing person in every way. Keep smiling and enjoy this special day.

I was thinking to gift something cool, funny and amazing, then suddenly I remember you already have me in your life.

Don’t think you are getting older; think how classic you are getting by claiming one more year. Happy birthday!

Happy cake on your face daily. Happy birthday my dear friend.

Yes, it’s a special day, because the kindest and beautiful hearted person was born on this special day. Happy birthday, thanks for joining to our life.

I was thinking since from last month what to send on your birthday. Sorry, you’re inexpressible in words. Happy birthday to you.

Another year has passed, thanks for adding wonderful memories that we add together. Happy birthday, dear.

Smile, Smile, Smile, and keep smiling because of its your birthday here. Happy birthday, dude.

SEE MORE LATEST AMAZING ISLAMIC SMS,QUOTES

EID SMS
Islamic Quotes
Shab-e-Barat Muabrak SMS wishes
Ramdan Laylat al Qadr
Eid Ul Fitr Wish Facebook Status

Still, your smile looks sparkling with the few remaining teeth’s that are left. Happy birthday

More candle and cakes are waiting to add happiness on your birthdays. Wish you a very happy birthday.

Congratulation! You have come across one more amazing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Remember age is nothing without number; it’s you who decide how young heart you want to keep. Happy birthday.

Hey, Congratulation, now you are officially too old to drive motorbike with your girlfriend. Happy birthday, bro.

You are like fine wine, getting much better with more time you are spending here on earth. Happy birthday.

Neither you or I can stop the time, all we can do it celebrate a memorable birthday of yours.

It’s been proven that the peoples, who live longer in the earth, celebrate more happy birthdays.

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I wish to the direction of all happiness changes their direction towards you. Happy Birthday

Let’s light up the candles, cut cakes, and celebrate this special day of your life. It’s party time, Happy birthday.

I wish you will receive all best things in the world in the coming years, and fulfil all your dreams. Wish you a very happy birthday.

Life is too short to think about the past, enjoy the present and live fullest. Happy birthday to my dear friend.

Wish you have best Birthday pretty girl..!!! May you grow even stronger, ever brighter and even more charming than you are this very moment

You may like Best Punjabi Status For Whatsapp


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About