মঙ্গলবার, ২৯ মে, ২০১৮

thumbnail

I am Sorry Messages for GF/BF/Husband/Wife

I may be busy at times that you may feel that I don’t care for you.
I know that you know me, and you know that’s not true.
I’m sorry if you had felt that way, let me make it up to you.

You know what I miss the most?
Talking with you and sharing my world with you.
I miss you and I’m sorry.

For all the things I have done, I’m sorry.
You know I never meant it.

I could really use some time travelling now.
I want to take back all the bad things I had said and done
So that you wouldn’t hurt this much right now.

I have hurt your feelings and have left you
when you needed me the most.
I don’t know how it happened, but all I know is,
I don’t want it to happen again.
I’m sorry. Please forgive me.

SEE MORE LATEST AMAZING SMS

Punjabi Dosti Shayari
Facebook Bio Status
Attitude Whatsapp Status
Punjabi Birthday SMS
Happy Birthday Wishes in Punjabi
I Miss You SMS
punjabi status for whatsapp
Punjabi Love Shayari
Brother Status for Whatsapp in English
Sad Status in Punjabi
Yoga Status for Whatsapp in English
Fathers Day Status and Quotes
EID SMS

I don’t have to kneel in front of you,
or cry you a river to tell you how sorry I am.
You know who I am, and you know
that I can’t stand you being hurt;
especially by me.
I’m sorry, let me make it up to you.

The thought of someone is making you cry is infuriating.
The thought that I made you cry is unforgivable.
Please, forgive me. I’m sorry.

No man is an island and I can’t do this alone.
I miss you and I’m sorry.

I always wake up every morning with a smile.
You know why? It’s because of you.
Now I woke up and felt like I was carrying the world on my shoulders.
You know why? It’s because I have hurt you.
I’m sorry.

I know I’m not perfect, and I may have hurt you.
But give me a chance again and I’ll prove to you that I can give you each day,
that perfect moment that can make you smile and not be hurt again.

You know what our relationship taught me? Determination.
I’m not giving up on you babe, I’ll apologize to you until you forgive me.
Even if it takes me 24 hours a day or 7 times a week to do so,
as long as you’ll be mine again for the next 30 years, it will be worth it.

Why do we need food? Because it nourishes us physically.
Why do we need sleep? Because we recover mentally in that way.
Why do we need love? Because it nourishes us emotionally.
Why do I need you? Why won’t I? You complete me.
I don’t want to live without you, I’m sorry.

I want to make new ones with you.
Only happy memories. Please forgive me.

My pride is bigger than me,
I never apologize for something.
But I’d rather lose my pride than lose you.
I’m sorry.

You’re stood by me all these years.
And me, being stupid, hurt and made you cry.
I’m really sorry, please forgive this stupid me.

I know I’ve said and done something that drove me away from you.
But let me make it up to you by giving me another chance,
And proving I can be a better person for you.
I’m sorry.

I will do anything and everything just to take away all the hurt that you feel.
I’m sorry. Please forgive me and let me set things straight.

I know why you need to forgive me,
because I know you can’t bear the feeling
that you can see me sad.

I know I had been stupid,
I know I had hurt you.
But there’s one thing I don’t know yet,
will you forgive me?

There are a lot of things I wanna tell you.
A lot of stories that I want to share to you.
But first of all, let’s start with an apology. I’m sorry.

I did something foolish.
I know I couldn’t take it back.
But I want to let you know that I deeply regret what I did.
I’m sorry.

I know I hurt you,
I know I made you angry,
I didn’t like that but I did.
I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.

Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
I will never get tired saying how sorry I am,
‘Til you forgive me.
I’m deeply sorry.

I’ve been so stupid and said foolish things.
I’m really sorry, how can I make it up to you?

Knock, knock!
It’s me, humbly saying “sorry”.
Hope you forgive me.

I don’t know to put it in words…
I am really ashamed for what I’ve said and done,
Let me start by saying “I’m so sorry”.
I hope we can make it up.

I know this is just one of the downside of our relationship.
I am so sorry;
I hope this mistake will make our relationship stronger than ever.

I am sorry for initiating the argument.
Sometimes I become so childish,
but you still understand me.

Please forgive me for whatever I said.
I didn’t mean it.

I am sorry, I almost risked our relationship.
I promise you to take good care of it with the best that I can.

I don’t know how to make your broken heart heal faster,
but I’ll start by saying, “I’m sorry!”

I apologize for hurting your feelings
and for not being so thoughtful.
I hope I could make it up to you.

I hate the thought of you being mad at me.
Just let you know that I didn’t mean to hurt you.
I’m sorry. Please forgive me.

You always understand me.
You are so patient with me.
But this time, I know I’ve gone overboard and I am so sorry.
Please give me another chance.
I’ll do my best to make it up to you.

I know it’s my fault.
I’m so sorry I’ve hurt you.
I’ll try my best to never hurt you again.

I don’t know where to start.
I know it has been so painful for you.
But let me start by saying “I’m sorry”.
Please forgive me.

I feel so bad for what I did to you.
I’m so sorry for hurting your feelings.
I’m sorry.
Give me another chance.

Sorry for breaking your heart.
I didn’t mean to.
Please let me make it up to you.

I love you and the last thing I would ever want to do with you is to hurt you.
I’m so sorry for hurting your feelings.
Please forgive me.

Click for Good Night SMS

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About