সোমবার, ২৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১৭

thumbnail

100 Best Quotes Collection For Facebook/Whats App Status

“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”- Unknown “Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.” ― Langston Hughes “What's meant to be will always find a way” ― Trisha Yearwood“If you're reading this... Congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.” ― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head “If you're reading this... Congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.” ― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” ― Maya Angelou “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince “You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.” ― Saul Bellow “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.” ― Maya Angelou See More Related SMS : true love status hindi true love status in english cute love status hindi loving status in hindi best love status ever love whatsapp status for girlfriend cute love status for him status related to love “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” ― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu 1. Should I smile because we’re friends, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be? 2. The day you finally decide to love me will be that day after the day I give up on chasing you. 3. I think I’d do better on my own, no friends, no fights. Just me, alone. 4. I don’t run from you, I walk away slowly, and it kills me, ’cause you don’t care enough to stop me. When you walk away, I count the steps that you take. For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, ‘It might have been’. Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. Sadness flies away on the wings of time. 13. It doesn’t hurt to feel sad from time to time. I was raised in an atmosphere of ‘everything’s fine.’ But as I got older, I was like, ‘Well no, everything’s not fine. There is stuff that’s sad.’ I am a really sensitive person. I think I am too sensitive sometimes. Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy. First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great. 17. In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality. Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness is its poison. What else does anxiety about the future bring you but sorrow upon sorrow? They say it’s better to bury your sadness in a graveyard or garden that waits for the spring to wake from its sleep and burst into green. The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities. When I seemed to be irritable or sad, my father would quote the learned Dr. Knight, and then say, ‘Just go to sleep.’ Like all smart aleck kids, I thought the advice was silly. But as I’ve grown older, I’ve realized just how smart Knight was. I had sadness for breakfast. 24. Words are less needful to sorrow than to joy. 25. You have to let it all hang out, let go of the ideas that were more comfortable and embrace some of the sadness in your life.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About